Verdi-Wagner - Prisoned Pilgrims - Brass QuintetBlechPresse
Prisoned Pilgrims - by Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901) and Richard Wagner (1813 - 1883) / arr. for Brass Quintet by Stefan Kaundinya.
Prisoners chorus from the opera Nabucco and pilgrims' chorus from the opera Tannhauser.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- score (6 pages)
- trumpet 1 in B flat - trumpet 1 in C
- trumpet 2 in B flat - trumpet 2 in C
- french horn in F - horn in E flat
- trombone in C - trombone in B flat
- tuba in C - tuba in E flat