Three Sweedish Tunes - Trombone QuartetMogens Andresen
Three Sweedish Tunes - Trombone Quartet
Mogens Andresen´s arrangement was written for the INTERNATIONAL TROMBONE ASSICIATION’s Festival in Nashville, USA 1983.
Since then, the piece has been played worldwide by some prominent players like Berlin Philharmonic Brass Ensemble, amongst others.
The arrangement comes in treble or bass clefs - all included.
Three Sweedish Tunes :
- And soon it will be Blossom Time
- "Walking Tune" from Äppelbo
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (15 pages)
- 1. Trombone part in treble or bass clef
- 2. Trombone part in treble or bass clef
- 3. Trombone part in treble or bass clef
- Bass Trombone part in bass clef