Three Sweedish Tunes - Trombone Octet
Three Sweedish Tunes for Trombone Quartet - arranged by Mogens Andresen.
This arrangement was comissioned by The Trombone Class of the Royal Danish Academy of Music.
Three Sweedish Tunes :
- And soon it will be Blossom Time
- "Walking Tune" from Äppelbo
Here is a rendition of the piece played by Trombone Quartet:
The piece has been played worldwide by some prominent players like Berlin Philharmonic Brass Ensemble, amongst others.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score ( 35 pages )
- 1. Trombone part in ntenor clef
- 2. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 3. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 4. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 5. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 6. Trombone part in bass clef
- 7. Trombone part in bass clef