King - Stand By Me - Brass QuintetArtur Gravitis
Stand By Me - by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller - Arranged for Brass Quintet by Artūrs Grāvītis.
This item is the most known hit of Ben E. King (Benjamin Earl Nelson) , who became a famous soul singer of the 1960's. STAND BY ME - U.S. top 10 hit in both 1961 and 1987 and a No.1 hit in the UK in 1987. Composers of this song are Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller.
The item contains arrangement of Stand By Me written for brass quintet.
Difficulty level: 4* - arranger`s subjective opinion* 1 (advanced beginner), 2 (easy), 3 (medium), 4 (difficult), 5 (very difficult)
Total measures: 79
Concert Pitch: Eb
Duration (estimate): 2:40
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- 1. Trumpet part in B flat
- 2. Trumpet part in B flat
- French Horn part ( Horn part in B flat and E flat included )
- Trombone part in bass clef ( Trombone part in treble clef included )
- Tuba part in bass clef ( Treble clef parts in E flat and B flat included )