Come Sweet Death (Komm`, Susser Tod) by J.S.Bach (1685-1750) - Arranged for Brass Quintet by Dwight Tibbetts.
Another great arrangement by Mr. Tibbetts - It´s clear that he enjoys the sound of intertwining Flugelhorns with the French Horn - an absolutely beautiful idea. The Horn part is to be played by an intermediate/advanced player, the rest of the parts are pretty easy and straight forward to play.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score ( 4 pages )
- 1. Flugelhorn parts in Bb
- 2. Flugelhorn parts in Bb
- French horn part in F ( Eb horn part included )
- Trombone part in bass clef ( Trombone part in treble clef included )
- Tuba part in bass clef ( Tuba part in Eb treble clef included )
Cover painting by Anne Julie Aubry