Dvorak - Largo from New World - Brass Ensemble
Largo from Symphony No. 9 "New World" by Antonin Dvorak (1841-1904) - Arranged for Brass Ensemble by Daniel Drage.
The New World Symphony's best-known melody surfaces in the "Largo" movement, with its aching original English horn solo, here arranged for Flugelhorn. It was later adapted into the song "Goin' Home" by Harry Burleigh, a black composer whom Dvorak befriended while in New York. A solid and beautiful arrangement by Daniel Drage, he understand how to play a brass ensemble like it was a piano.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (30 pages)
- Piccolo Trumpet part in Bb
- 2 Trumpet parts in Bb
- 2 Cornet parts in B
- 3rd Cornet and Flugelhorn part in Bb
- 2 French Horn parts
- 2 Trombone parts in tenor clef
- Bass Trombone part in bass clef
- Euphonium part in treble clef
- 2 Tuba parts in bass clef
- Timpani part
- 2 Percussion parts