Flow My tears - by John Dowland (1563-1626) - arranged for 6 Trombones by Brian Bindner.
"Flow, my tears" is a lute song by the accomplished lutenist and composer John Dowland. Originally composed as an instrumental under the name "Lachrimae pavane" in 1596, it is Dowland's most famous tune, and became his signature song. Here presented to you in an arrangement for 6 intermediate Trombone players.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (8 pages)
- 1. Trombone in treble or tenor clef
- 2. Trombone in treble or bass clef
- 3. Trombone in treble or bass clef
- 4. Trombone in treble or bass clef
- 5. Trombone in treble or bass clef
- Bass Trombone on bass clef