Williams - The Olympic Spirit - Brass EnsembleDaniel Drage
The Olympic Spirit - by John Williams (1932*) - Arranged for Brass Ensemble by Daniel Drage.
Mr. Williams wrote this fantastic piece of music for NBC's coverage of the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul, South Korea, Williams was commissioned to write a new piece of Olympics music, a follow-up to his 1984 Olympic Fanfare and Theme. Brilliantly arranged for Brass Ensemble by Daniel Drage.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (27 pages)
- 2 Eb Cornet or Trumpet parts
- 4 Bb Trumpet parts
- 2 French Horn parts
- 2 Trombone parts in tenor clef
- Bass Trombone part in bass clef
- Euphonium part in treble clef
- 2 Tuba parts in bass clef
- 2 Percussion parts