Sousa - Stars and Stripes Forever for Trombone QuartetCherry Classics
Sousa, John Philip – Stars and Stripes Forever for four (4) part Trombone Quartet.
Sousa's most famous march is now beautifully transcribed for Trombone Quartet by Brad Howland. In bass clef for moderately advanced performers, this work will dazzle your audience when the Bass Trombonist plays the Piccolo part at the end. The work is a must for outdoor and light programs.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- 1. Trombone part in bass clef
- 2. Trombone part in bass clef
- 3. Trombone part in bass clef
- Bass Trombone in bass clef
- An 5. Trombone part is made for this piece as well - nothing new is added, only octaves and support for the original 4 parts.