Haydn - Achieved Is The Glorious Work from "The Creation" for eight TrombonesCherry Classics
Haydn, Franz Joseph – Achieved Is The Glorious Work from "The Creation" (original key of Bb) for eight (8) Trombones (octet/ensemble/choir).
Haydn's most glorious work, the Oratorio, "The Creation" has been a favorite of Trombonists for over 200 years. Mr. Sauer has masterfully transcribed movements 26 & 28 joining them together for a gigantic choral climax for 8 Trombones in 2 choirs. The work is about 8 minutes in length in the "original" key of Bb. This work can be performed by advanced players, it is in Tenor & Bass clefs. The 1st Trombone part goes up to a couple fleeting high D's. The infamous Bass Trombone part is exactly as the original orchestral part, making this a great challenge for the Bass Trombone player.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- 1. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 2. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 3. Trombone part in bass clef
- 4. Bass Trombone part in bass clef
- 5. Trombone part in bass clef
- 6. Trombone part in bass clef
- 7. Trombone part in bass clef
- 8. Bass trombone part in bass clef