Handl - Pater Noster for 8 TrombonesCherry Classics
Handl, Jacob – Pater Noster for eight part (8) Trombone ensemble/choir.
A beautiful vocal work of about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes in length transcribed for 8-part antiphonal trombone choir by Ralph Sauer, retired L.A. Philharmonic Principal Trombonist. Handl's Pater Noster is not too difficult and would be appropriate for almost any level group including high school level. The range is conservative with an occasional high B-flat. Jacob Handl was an Austrian composer of Slovene descent, born in Ljubljana. Choirmaster to the Bishop of Olmutz 1579-1585, he lived thereafter in Prague as an organist.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- 1. Trombone part in Tenor clef
- 2. Trombone part in Tenor clef
- 3. Trombone part in Bass clef
- 4. Trombone part in Bass clef
- 5. Trombone part in Tenor clef
- 6. Trombone part in Tenor clef
- 7. Trombone part in Bass clef
- 8 Trombone part in Bass clef