Bruckner - Libera me, Domine for Brass ChoirCherry Classics
Bruckner, Anton – Libera me, Domine, WAB 21 for Brass Choir.
Anton Bruckner's sacred "Libera me, Domine has been transcribed for Brass choir by Barnaby Kerekes. Originally for Chorus and three Trombones, this work is very successful for Brass choir. The work, which was composed in 1854 is of moderate difficulty and is about seven minutes in length.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Choir 1 : Trumpet part in Bb
- Flugelhorn part in Bb
- 1. Horn part in F
- 2. Horn part in F
- Trombone/Euphonium part in bass clef
- Choir 2 :
- Alto Trombone in alto clef
- Tenor Trombone in tenor clef
- Bass Trombone on bass clef
- Tuba part in C bass clef