Bach - Art of Fugue (BWV 1080) for Brass Quintet - complete editionCherry Classics
Bach, J. S. – Art of Fugue (BWV 1080) for Brass Quintet - complete edition.
- The Art of Fugue by J. S. Bach, transcribed for Brass Quintet by Ralph Sauer is now available again in a new edition.
- Originally published in 1978, the new edition has corrected all misprints and includes more readable individual parts with added cues.
- Complete in one volume 15 fugues and Chorale (with score and parts)
- The complete transcription includes Contrapunctus I through the unfinished Contrapunctus XV, plus the final chorale – Vor deinen Thron — Bach’s last composition.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- 1. Trumpet part in Bb
- 2. Trumpet part in Bb
- French Horn part
- Trombone part in bass clef
- Tuba part in bass clef