Vivaldi - Concerto for 2 Cornets and Brass BandCherry Classics
Vivaldi, Antonio – Concerto for 2 Cornets and Brass Band
Newly transcribed for traditional brass band & 2 solo Eb soprano cornets in the key of Bb by Gordon Cherry, retired Principal Trombonist of the Vancouver Symphony. The entire three movement Concerto features 2 dazzling Eb soprano cornet parts as soloists.
Feature your two star cornetists as soloists in this exciting work.
This transcription is very tastefully done with detailed editing of phrasing and dynamics. This work is 10 minutes in length and requires advanced players on the solo parts and players between high intermediate and advanced on the accompaniment parts. Vivaldi's composition is magnificent and will be a favorite on your program.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- 1. Cornet solo part in Eb or Bb ( both included )
- 2. Cornet solo part in Eb or Bb ( both included )
- 1. Cornet part in Bb
- 2. Cornet part in Bb
- Flugelhorn part in Bb
- Horn part in Eb
- Trombone/Baritone part in treble clef
- Bass Trombone part in bass clef
- Tuba part in Eb - treble clef
- Tuba part in Bb - treble clef