Respighi - St. Michael the Archangel - 8 part Trombone EnsembleRandall Malmstrom
Church Windows No. 2: "Saint Michael the Archangel" by Ottorino Respighi, arranged for 8 part Trombone Ensemble by Randall Malmstrom.
Ottorino Respighi wrote his suite, Church Windows: Four Impressions for Orchestra, in 1925-1926. The second movement, “St. Michael,” is full of colorful, dramatic music, seeming to depict the great battle in Heaven described in the Book of Revelation. It does not get any more epic. Great arrangement by Mr. Malmstrom. The arrangement is written for 2 Trombone Quartets - for medium to advanced players.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (44 pages)
- 1. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 2. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 3. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 1. Bass Trombone part in bass clef
- 4. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 5. Trombone part in bass and tenor clef
- 6. Trombone part in bass and tenor clef
- 2. Bass Trombone part in bass clef
Here´s a great rendition of the piece by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra: