Beethoven - Egmont Overture - 8 part Trombone Ensemble
Egmont Overture by Ludwig van Beethoven, arranged for 8 part Trombone Ensemble and optional Timpani by Randall Malmstrom.
Beethoven used this music to express his own political concerns through the exaltation of the heroic sacrifice of 16th-century nobleman Lamoral, Count of Egmont, who was condemned to death for having taken a valiant stand against oppression. The Overture became an unofficial anthem of the 1956 Hungarian revolution. A very dramatic piece of music, here in a top notch arrangement by Randall Malmstrom. For medium-Advanced players.
This product is available for digital download only - the item includes :
- Score (67 pages)
- 1. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 2. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 3. Trombone part in bass and tenor clef
- 4. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 5. Trombone part in tenor clef
- 6. Trombone part in bass clef
- 2 Bass Trombone parts in bass clef
- Timpani part ( optional )